The National Rural Network (RRN), at the proposal of the General Subdirectorate of Tourism Development and Sustainability of the Secretary of State for Tourism, of the Ministry of Energy, Tourism and Digital Agenda, organizes the conference on “Tourism product gastronomic based on differentiated quality” that will take place on February 22, 2018 in the Europa Room of the El Brocense Cultural Institution in Ronda de San Francisco, s/n, Cáceres.
Objectives of the day
- Analyze the possibilities of creating tourist products with agri-food products with Differentiated Quality (DO, PGI, and Guaranteed Traditional Specialties) that function as attractions for the creation of tourist experiences, knowing the current situation of the tourist use of these foods and the actors involved in its promotion.
- To know the experiences of gastronomic products (routes) created with the product club method (Spanish Wine Routes, Iberian Ham Routes, Taste Spain), in order to encourage the creation of new experiences that diversify and make more sustainable tourism offer in rural areas.
- Propose ideas and ways to promote interterritorial cooperation actions, between Rural Development Groups and regional managers of Rural Development Programs, to promote possible cooperation projects on this topic.
- Local Action Groups and Rural Development Program managers.
- Managers of the regional tourist administrations.
- Representatives of Designations of Origin of agri-food products.
The completed registration form must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, confirming your attendance, and, if applicable, the travel request, if applicable. they need.
The deadline for registration for the event ends on Wednesday, February 15 at 2:00 p.m..